Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Sarah to play a little game called "six word memoir".

Here are the rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir

2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want

3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4) Tag at least five more blogs with links

5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


It was easy to come up with my 6 word memoir but I think this picture speaks 1,000 words. I'll have the story to go with the picture up soon.

Never Give Up On Your Dreams

I'll tag Addy, Gretchen, Mark, and Chris

9 comments:

Adelyn said...

Thanks for the tag :)

And a HUGE congratulations on your AR50 performance! Sub 11 is Amazing!!!!

I can't wait to hear the whole story, but I'm so happy for your and hope you're basking in the glory of a race well run :)

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

Hey, Catherine, congrats on your finish, sorry I buzzed by (that bridge is a bad starting place for a race is 500 runners) and couldn't stay long enough to see you finish.

Tag sounds like fun--it took me more than a month for me to do my last tag, but hopefully I'll be able to do this one faster.

Catherine said...

Thanks for the congrats. Mark, don't worry if it takes a month, your posts are worth the wait. :)

Chris O'Keefe said...

Great job on your AR50 finsh! I am sure you were one of the many who passed me between mile 40 to the finish. I was wearing a disgustingly bright yellow top and was staggering by that point ;) I am amazed you could do so well with only 35 miles of training the last month.

Tx for the Tag...Looking forward to your race report..

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to read your report. : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on AR50!! You are an inspirational competitor. Glad to hear the injury isn't holding you back.

Gretchen said...

Wow Catherine, I'm impressed considering your injury. I didn't even realize you were still planning on running. That is awesome!
I'm meditating on my 6 word memoir currently...
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi. So glad we could be there and see you run over the finish line. Great time too.!!! We are all so proud of you.
Love you. Mom, Dad, Caitlyn and Sara. xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxo

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

Oh, forgot to comment that I finally answered the tag last week. I guess another week is insignificant. To make up for it, I gave 3 answers (plus another 3 for Scott). Did I see you at the TRT start?